Experimental and Proposed functions¶
These are proposed functions
- They are not officially of the current release.
- They likely will not be officially be part of the next release:
- The functions might not make use of ANY-INTEGER and ANY-NUMERICAL
- Name might change.
- Signature might change.
- Functionality might change.
- pgTap tests might be missing.
- Might need c/c++ coding.
- May lack documentation.
- Documentation if any might need to be rewritten.
- Documentation examples might need to be automatically generated.
- Might need a lot of feedback from the comunity.
- Might depend on a proposed function of pgRouting
- Might depend on a deprecated function of pgRouting
- Contraction - Reduce network size using contraction techniques
- pgr_contractGraph - Proposed - Reduce network size using contraction techniques
- Maximum Flow
- Applications of Maximum Flow
- graph analysis
- pgr_labelGraph - Proposed - Analyze / label subgraphs within a network
- Vehicle Routing Problems