The pgRouting’s topology of a network, represented with an edge table with source and target attributes and a vertices table associated with it. Depending on the algorithm, you can create a topology or just reconstruct the vertices table, You can analyze the topology, We also provide a function to node an unoded network.
- pgr_createTopology - to create a topology based on the geometry.
- pgr_createVerticesTable - to reconstruct the vertices table based on the source and target information.
- pgr_analyzeGraph - to analyze the edges and vertices of the edge table.
- pgr_analyzeOneway - to analyze directionality of the edges.
- pgr_nodeNetwork -to create nodes to a not noded edge table.