Table of Contents¶
This is the manual for pgRouting 2.2.4 (pgrouting-2.2.4).
The pgRouting Manual is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License. Feel free to use this material any way you like, but we ask that you attribute credit to the pgRouting Project and wherever possible, a link back to http://pgrouting.org. For other licenses used in pgRouting see the License page.
- Build Guide
- Getting started
- Routing Topology for an overview of a topology for routing algorithms.
- Graph Analytics for an overview of the analysis of a graph.
- Dictionary of columns & Custom Query that is used in the routing algorithms.
- Performance Tips to improve your performance.
- User’s Recipes List
- Developer’s Guide
For a more complete introduction how to build a routing application read the pgRouting Workshop.
- pgr_createTopology - to create a topology based on the geometry.
- pgr_createVerticesTable - to reconstruct the vertices table based on the source and target information.
- pgr_analyzeGraph - to analyze the edges and vertices of the edge table.
- pgr_analyzeOneway - to analyze directionality of the edges.
- pgr_nodeNetwork -to create nodes to a not noded edge table.
- All pairs - All pair of vertices.
- pgr_astar - Shortest Path A*
- pgr_bdAstar - Bi-directional A* Shortest Path
- pgr_bdDijkstra - Bi-directional Dijkstra Shortest Path
- dijkstra - Dijkstra family functions
- Driving Distance - Driving Distance
- pgr_ksp - K-Shortest Path
- pgr_trsp - Turn Restriction Shortest Path (TRSP)
- pgr_tsp - Traveling Sales Person